Friday, March 28, 2008

PHeewW~~~

Today I lose my cool again. As a leader and head of a department, I know I should always act cool and steady. However, whenever there are obstacles happen during busy days, I will lose my cool.

Today is the 2nd last working day of the month and I am arranging fund to be transferred into the bank account that we use to pay salary out. My duty is to ensure all the employees in my company get their pay on time. Happened once before that I failed to do so and it spoilt my weekend and holiday. (Ppl called and complaint why was salary not paid). So, I told myself, not to repeat the same mistake again.

Thank God that it was the only time for me to fail my duty. Things might go wrong sometime. Many reasons can cause me to fail my duty as it required co-operation from many parties. Sometimes, I have to even beg the banker to wait for the fund to be remitted and thereafter help me to pay out to all the employees even after their working hour.

This month is a tight month. I squeeze the bank account to the max and arranged 2 cheque to pay the salary. And this early morning, banker call me and inform me that 1 cheque from my supplier got rejected and I have to arrange other fund to be remitted for my salary payment. I got shock and start my other arrangement and finally, everything over and done with. However, I know that the way I handle thing, still not matured and not steady enough.

I know that the reason why God allows for all the hiccups to happen in my job is to train me to be more firm and steady. I know that He is getting me ready for bigger task ahead.

One day, I will surely equipped with this fruit of Holy Spirit-patient.

1 comment:

Grace said...

jia you way way!